Cruise Gold Coast offers a Magical Mystery Private Cruise A full day and night adventure touring the stunning Gold Coast Waterways.
- For 2 to 6 passengers enjoy your unique and very comfortable 39 ft power Catamaran “Life’s Good” for 24 to 30 hours to Cruise Gold Coasts mystery waters! (Sleeps 8) Weekdays Price $5,450. This includes: All what is listed below and around 3 hours of cruising tour the first day. After your private breakfast the next morning, 6 hours of cruising as well as your other adventures. (Please add a 10% surcharge for weekends. Also refer the Xmas & New Year and public holidays surcharges)
- This is your cruise so the skipper will give you a cruise tour of your choice. There are a few suggestions below in ITINEARY SUGGESTIONS, or we will make it a mystery cruise surprise for you!
- Overnight you will have the whole boat to yourselfs as it will be anchored. No Skipper or crew!!
- Two double bedrooms and a single room
- The boat is very comfortable in “Rain, Hail or Shine” weather. In Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring
- If the weather is not perfect, or viewing ,”Life’s Good” has a fully covered back deck, encosed flybridge and leather seats in the saloon.
- Scrumptious cakes and fruit for morning tea, a full-service lunch at Couran Cove or a range of deli sandwiches with meat and salad, and afternoon gourmet cheese & savoury platter with fruit. Your choice of dinner and desert after your afternoon drinks.
We can discuss more ideas when you contact us!
- Board and depart any ponrtoon that you chose
- View Sovereign Island and see the mansions built there
- Spend time cruising the Surfers Paradise glitter strip
- See all the beautiful boats moored at Marina Mirage and Palazzo Versace marina’s
- Watch the sun-set over the water while indulging in a cocktail, champaign and horderves
- Have the whole boat to yourselves with the skipper returning in the morning. Boat anchored very safely
- Watch the moon rising and glimmering over the water just after sun-set
- Watch the sun-rise first thing in the morning while having breakfast
- Have a swim at Wavebreak Island
- Have a go at fishing and use the live bait tank to keep it fresh
- Cruise North along Stradbroke Island to The Ramada Couran Cove Island Resort for a special lunch and then a private buggy tour accross the island to the surf side. Then for a walk to see the marine life and wildlife including wallabies, pelicans and sea eagles
- Cruise to Tipplers, Mclarens Landing and Dux. Maybe go further north to Millionaire’s Row and The Jumpinpin Bar between South and North Stradbroke islands
- Whale watching off-shore depending on the season. You will be sure to see many a dolphin in-shore anyway
- Free use of 2 Kayaks. Please ask so they can be brought
- Free use of Tender. (Usually a charge for this)
A complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) is included. Please feel free to discuss your alcohol requirements. We are licensed for BYO.
On ‘Life’s Good‘ we have a Fusion sound system complete with an iPod & iPhone 4th Gen docking station and an aux cable for other devices. There are speakers on the flybridge, saloon and back deck that can be individually controlled for your personal music taste. The facilities in this magnificent catamaran will ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
- Departure: Public or private pontoons – You choose the time and place although we can give you suggestions depending on where you live or are staying in a hotel; Please contact us to arrange.
- Cruise Experience: Wow, this will be your very memorable 24 to 30 hours. We will plan it together or as a Magical Mystery Cruise adventure we will surprise you with.
- Food: Morning: Scrumptious cakes and fruit. Lunch: Lunch at Couran Cove with a Full-service lunch worth over $50 each , or a Range of deli sandwiches with meat and salad, seafood platter and the rest. Your choice. Afternoon: Gourmet cheese & savoury platter with fruit. Soft drinks, Chocolates and snacks are all available on board. Dinner: To be discussed or a BBQ Full breakfast: then Morning and Lunch again if you wish.
- Drinks: Complimentary tea & coffee are included throughout the cruise. A complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) is included. Additional soft drinks may be purchased on board. We are licensed for BYO.
- What to Bring: BYO or we can plan it for you. (No red
- wine please), hat, sunscreen, warm clothing and a camera
There are numerous facilities & conveniences on ‘Life’s Good’ that you won’t all have on other boats.
- Room to move around and entertain in “Rain, Hail or Shine” weather
- Enclosed Flybridge, back deck with carpet, extended duckboard with rails & kayaks, room on bow to sunbake and just look at the waters
- Very comfortable leather seating in saloon
- Phone & computer charging facilities
- A Fusion sound system complete with an iPod & iPhone 4th Gen docking station
- Fridge and deep freeze
- Coffee machine
- Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
- Crockery & cutlery
- Two double bedrooms, one double single, fourth bed can be set up in Saloon. Also there is room to sleep undercover on back deck & flybridge.
- Bathroom and toilet facilities
- The Convenience of chocolates, soft drinks and snacks wheneve you choose
- Gas stove and oven…………..