“Life’s Good” is our 39 ft Voyager catamaran. She has powerful, but very quiet, twin 236 HP turbo engines with a comfortable saloon, back deck and fly bridge area to relax on. All the amenities and comforts are on-board.
Cruises are based on travelling at 6 to 8 knots although a max speed of 20 knots can be arranged with a surcharge to cover the extra fuel. (When we tour in the Broadwater, the waters are protected and quite calm and sea sickness is very unlikely)
With the offshore Whale Watching cruise package we travel faster to get offshore so we can spend more time with the Whales & off-shore sea life. Please remember that this is your Private Cruise and if you wish to discuss a change in your trip before or during the voyage, we are very flexible. Please just ask. Sometimes there are better places to go due to the weather. We could enjoy the cruise south of the Southport Seaway exploring the luxury homes on the Nerang River and stop at Budds Beach near Surfers Paradise.
OR sail north past the Sovereign Island mansions then along Stradbroke Island to Couran Cove Island Resort on Stradbroke Island then to Tipplers and to near the 'Jumpin Bar' past 'Millionaires Row'.
Tea & coffee are included throughout the cruise with a complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) included. Additional drinks may be purchased on board. We are also licensed for BYO.
There are numerous facilities & conveniences on ‘Life’s Good’ that you won’t all have on other boats.
- Room to move around and entertain
- All weather cruising – “Rain, Hail or shine!”
- An extra Hostess/Crew always on the cruise providing service and safety. (Can be international speaking – Chinese, Japanese or Spanish and an Aussie!)
- Enclosed Flybridge with a hardtop. all weather!
- Large back deck with carpet & side clears if it rains
- Extended duckboard with rails, room on bow to sunbake on
- Very comfortable leather seating in saloon
- Bathroom and toilet facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
- A sound system complete with blue tooth with independant speakers on all levels of the boat
- Fridge and deep freeze
- Phone & computer charging facilities
- Crockery & cutlery
- The Convenience to purchase chocolates, soft drinks etc if you didn’t bring it
- Gas stove and oven
- TV/DVD player
- Gas BBQ on the duck board rails
- Professional fishing for Inshore or off-shore deep sea fishing.
- Two double bedrooms, one double single, fourth bed can be set up in Saloon. There is also room to sleep undercover on back deck & flybridge
- Use of the two kayaks. Hire to be organised with prior notice
- The tender can be hired to access the beach or just to explore! To be organised with prior notice
“Life’s Good” is moored at Marina Mirage, Pontoon D10, 74 Seaworld Dr Main Beach. A private pick up in the boat from most locations can be organised. Please contact us!
Life’s Good has been specifically developed for the cruising and charter markets with the latest low drag, semi-displacement hull form giving high fuel efficiency and speeds of 15 to 25knots.
A luxuriously appointed interior accommodates six to eight people in three cabins. The bright and airy saloon also has a raised wrap around lounge and dinette and a galley layout that opens onto a large covered cockpit with freezer, rubbish stowage, seating and BBQ. Moulded stairs provide easy access to the spacious flybridge with twin helm seats and contoured seating for another six people, plus a wet bar.
Floor Plan – Flybridge