Its nearly that time of year again! Time to view these magnificent marine creatures aboard your own private charter cruise. See the whales frolicking in their natural habitat and you might even be lucky enough to get right up close to the famous “Migaloo” white whale that so frequently visits the Gold Coast Shores.
Aboard “Life’s Good” you can cruise with a full 360 degree view. A private cruise for you and your family or friends so no need to squeeze through the crowd to catch a glimpse.
Contact mark today to book your Private cruise!
Limited booking available / Seasonally
Check Availability / Booking
Cruise Gold Coast offers a private Whale Watching tour
This Whale Watching cruise on ‘Life’s Good’ on our Luxury powerful power catamaran will provide you with a very private journey. We can’t be compared to the larger boats that have over 100 passengers on them.
Thousands of humpback whales make their way past the Gold Coast waters every year. Whales can be seen during their migration North from the icy waters of Antarctica to their breeding ground off tropical North Queensland, then back again past the Gold Coast, usually with their baby calves.
Why this is the best option to watch whales:
- Max passengers off shore is 8 so very private
- This is your own private cruise on a powered catamaran. With large twin turbo engines, our boat ‘Life’s Good‘ is safe, reliable and fast when need be to get to where the action is! Additionally it is not reliant on ‘wind in the sails’ when going through the Seaway
- Maximum passengers are 8 plus 2 crew so this will be a very private, secure and well serviced cruise for you
- The cruise through the Seaway and out to watch the whales can be done at a fast speed thanks to the powerful twin 236 HP turbo engines. This makes for more time to spend with the whales and other marine life
- ‘Life’s Good’, is a wide catamaran (two hulls); more comfortable than most
- Once we are out on the ocean we can turn off the engines and just watch the whales, dolphins & sea life, have lunch & some drinks and enjoy the experience
- Enjoy the view back to the Gold Coast high rises or gaze across the miles and miles of ocean. Just soak up the experiences, as they are unbelievable! On ‘Life’s Good’ we have a Fusion iPod docking station with speakers on the fly-bridge, saloon and back deck that can be individually controlled for your personal music taste. The facilities in this magnificent catamaran will ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
The Whale Watching Cruise Summary;
- Cruise Experience: Off Shore Whale & Marine Life Watching Cruise experience
- Food: Catering can be provided
- Drinks: BYO drinks; Unlimited tea & coffee is included throughout the cruise. A complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) is included. Additional drinks may be purchased on board. We are licensed for BYO
- What to Bring: BYO (No red wine please), hat, sunscreen, warm clothing and a camera
Extra Hire features:
Please follow and like us: