- Enjoy our Unique and very comfortable 39 ft power Catamaran “Life’s Good” to Cruise Gold Coast
- View Sovereign Island and see the mansions built there
- We may cruise along the Nerang River past the beautiful mansions towards the lights of the city
- Afternoon catering of gourmet cheese and fruit platters, scrumptious cakes can be served along the way
- A complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) is included
On ‘Life’s Good‘ we have a Fusion sound system complete with blue tooth connection for all devices. There are speakers on the flybridge, saloon and back deck that can be individually controlled for your personal music taste. The facilities in this magnificent catamaran will ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
Departure times: please contact us to arrange.
The Sunset – Sunrise Overnight Cruise Summary;
- Departure: Marina Mirage, Pontoon D10, 74 Seaworld Dr Main Beach Pick up at a preferred pontoon can be arranged. Contact us to arrange.
- Cruise Experience: Extended broadwater or Nerang River cruise experience taking in the Sunset and city night lights
- Snacks: Gourmet cheese & savoury platter with fruit. Extra Chocolates and snacks are available for purchase on board.
- Drinks: Complimentary tea & coffee are included throughout the cruise. Beverages (champagne, wine, beer and soft drink) is included. Additional drinks may be purchased on board. We are BYO.
- What to Bring: Warm clothing and a camera.
There are numerous facilities & conveniences on ‘Life’s Good’ that you won’t all have on other boats.
- Room to move around and entertain
- Flybridge, back deck with carpet, extended duckboard with rails, room on bow
- Very comfortable leather seating in saloon
- Phone & computer charging facilities
- A Fusion sound system complete with Blue Tooth connection
- Fridge and deep freeze
- Coffee machine
- Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
- Crockery & cutlery
- Bathroom and toilet facilities
- The Convenience to purchase chocolates, soft drinks and beer and wine if you didn’t bring it
- Gas stove and oven
- Two double bedrooms, one double single, fourth bed can be set up in Saloon. Also there is room to sleep undercover on back deck & flybridge.