Cruise Gold Coast offers a private Whale Watching tour
This Whale Watching cruise on ‘Life’s Good’ on our Unique and very comfortable powerful power catamaran will provide you with a very private journey. We can’t be compared to the larger boats that have over 100 passengers on them.
Last year we were the only one of a few boats who saw Migaloo’s son the white whale. Chanel 9 were filming from a helicopter above!
Thousands of humpback whales make their way past the Gold Coast waters every year. Whales can be seen during their migration North from the icy waters of Antarctica to their breeding ground off tropical North Queensland, then back again past the Gold Coast, usually with their baby calves.
Watch VIDEO – Whale Watching Offshore
Why this is the best option to watch whales:
- Max passengers off shore is 8 so very private
- This is your own private cruise on a powered catamaran. With large twin turbo engines, our boat ‘Life’s Good‘ is safe, reliable and fast when need be to get to where the action is! Additionally it is not reliant on ‘wind in the sails’ when going through the Seaway
- Maximum passengers are 8 plus 2 crew so this will be a very private, secure and well serviced cruise for you
- The cruise through the Seaway and out to watch the whales can be done at a fast speed thanks to the powerful twin 236 HP turbo engines. This makes for more time to spend with the whales and other marine life
- ‘Life’s Good’, is a wide catamaran (two hulls); more comfortable than most
- Once we are out on the ocean we can turn off the engines and just watch the whales, dolphins & sea life, have lunch & some drinks and enjoy the experience
- Enjoy the view back to the Gold Coast high rises or gaze across the miles and miles of ocean. Just soak up the experiences, as they are unbelievable! On ‘Life’s Good’ we have a Fusion iPod docking station with speakers on the fly-bridge, saloon and back deck that can be individually controlled for your personal music taste. The facilities in this magnificent catamaran will ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
The Whale Watching Cruise Summary;
- Cruise Experience: Off Shore Whale & Marine Life Watching Cruise experience
- Food: Catering can be provided
- Drinks: BYO drinks; Unlimited tea & coffee is included throughout the cruise.We are licensed for BYO
- What to Bring: BYO (No red wine please), hat, sunscreen, warm clothing and a camera
Extra Hire features: