Hourly cruise options
Cruise Gold Coast offers private and flexible cruises on the beautiful waterways and offshore. Cruise in comfort ‘Rain, Hail, or Shine’ on this very unique power catamaran ‘Life’s Good’. There are magnificent 360 degree views from the saloon and back deck, or you can step up on the protected flybridge to join our owner/skipper, Mark Raff. There are comfortable couches and wonderful views so you never miss a photo opportunity. Look out for dolphins swimming or feed the pelicans and fish from the duckboard.
On our longer cruises you may wish to stop for lunch, a swim and a sunbake on the bow, a walk along the beach in one of the protected bays, fish from the duckboard or, stay on the move; the choice is yours!
1h, 1.5h and 2 hours – Sightseeing/Sunset/Sunrise Cruises
Perfect for the Chinese & international tourists
- Shorter cruises are a perfect way to sit back, enjoy a complimentary drink as we cruise towards Surfers Paradise enjoying the spectacular sights & lights of the city high-rise buildings and luxurious waterfront mansions.
- We can stop to feed our friendly local birdlife along the way and don’t forget to look out for the dolphins and other marine life.
3, 4, 5, 6 Hours – Adventure cruises
- You will enjoy all the first options of the sightseeing/Sunset/Sunrise cruises
- as well as have time to explore the islands, Stop for lunch and a swim in one of the sheltered bays and sunbake on the bow, enjoy some water activities and a walk along the beach or just sit back and relax.
- Choose from our catering menu or bring your own. We may cruise past WaveBreak Island, along the length of South Stradbroke Island and past Sovereign Island, famous for it’s spectacular water front mansions, on to Tipplers or to ‘The Pin” at the top of South Stradbroke Island.
- along the way sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing comforts of ‘Life’s Good’ eating, drinking & talking with your private group and the skipper if you wish to find out about the local history and island stories.
Offshore cruises up to 8 people
- Whale Watching (Seasonal)
Cruise through the Seaway and out to watch the whales and dolphins. “Life’s Good” is powered with twin turbo engines to get you out to the ocean quickly and safely. With just 8 on board you will have a unique and intimate experience observing these majestic creatures from all the 360 degree view points. Once we are out there we can turn off the engines and just soak up the atmosphere.
Mystery overnight charter
Max of 4 to 6 passengers.
- (Sleeps 8)
- All of the above cruise options plus a lot more!!
- For 1 to 6 passengers enjoy “Life’s Good” for 24 to 30 hours to Cruise Gold Coasts mystery waters! After an adventure the first day, sunset Champagne and dinner, we anchor up for the night and you can be left on your own if you wish. The next morning there is a private breakfast, morning tea and lunch including approx 6 hours of cruising as well as your choice of activities. The day is yours.
- (Please add a 10% surcharge for weekends. Also refer TO the Xmas AND New Year and public holidays pricing)