Hourly Cruise options
We offer private and flexible cruises on the Gold Coast’s beautiful waterways. Cruise in comfort on our luxury catamaran “Life’s Good”. Our vessel offers magnificent 360 degree views from the saloon and back deck, or you can step up on the protected flybridge to join our owner/skipper, Mark Raff.
There are comfortable couches and wonderful views so you never miss a photo opportunity. Look out for dolphins swimming or feed the pelicans and fish from the duckboard. On our longer cruises you may wish to stop for lunch, a swim and a sunbake on the bow, a walk along the beach in one of the protected bays, fish from the duckboard or, stay on the move; the choice is yours!
1h, 1.5h and 2 hours – Sightseeing/Sunset/Sunrise Cruises
Perfect for international tourists on the move or busy people who just want to get away for a quick esacpe the daily ground.
• Shorter cruises are a perfect way to sit back, enjoy a complimentary drink and see the best the Gold Coast and Surfers Paradise has to offer. We can stop to feed our friendly local birdlife along the way and don’t forget to look out for the dolphins and other marine life!
3,4,5,6 hours adventure cruise
Perfect for those who want to explore!
• Stop for lunch and a swim in one of the sheltered bays and sunbake on the bow, enjoy some water activities and a walk along the beach or just sit back and relax.
• Choose from our catering menu or BYO. We may cruise past WaveBreak Island, along the length of South Stradbroke Island and past Sovereign Island, famous for its spectacular water front mansions, on to Tipplers or to “The Pin” at the top of South Stradbroke Island.
• Along the way sit back, relax and enjoy the amazing comforts of “Life’s Good”; eating, drinking and talking with your guests
• Your skipper will also share local history and island stories if wish to find out more.
offshore cruises up to 8 people
Whale Watching (Seasonal) Min 2 hours
We will cruise through the Seaway, and out into open ocean all so you can watch the whales and dolphins do their thing. “Life’s Good” is powered with twin turbo engines to get you out to the ocean quickly and safely. With just eight on-board you will have a unique and intimate experience
observing these majestic creatures from all the 360 degree view points. Once we are out, we turn off the engines and just soak up the atmosphere.
Off shore Ash scattering
Licensed for up to 8 people scatter your loved ones ashes out to see.
Mystery overnight charters
Max of 4 to 6 passengers (sleeps 8)
• All of the above cruise options plus a lot more!
• The ocean at night is beautiful as it is mysterious. At special request you can enjoy “Life’s Good” for 24 to 30 hours overnight!
• After a day of adventure, we offer sunset champagne and dinner. We’ll anchor up for the night and you can be left on your own if you wish.
• Enjoy a private breakfast, morning tea and lunch the next day. The day is yours .
(Please add a 10% surcharge for weekends)
In order to make your day even more outstanding and unforgettable you can order a number of additional services from us
- BBQ hire with BYO food $70
- BBQ hire food supplied $70 + $18pp
- Transport bus, limo, $POA
- Pick up from your private jetty – included in your booked time
- Party set up – make it obvious -from $50
- Private chef $50 p/h
- its your day! all our cruises are tailored for you! let us know your wishes and we will do our best – Nothing to complicated – Try us!
- Buffet style catering from $45pp see our catering menu
Good to know
Important to know before you board.
- MV Life’s Good is hired with Skipper and crew
- Life’s Good caters for any age – Underage will be required to wear a wrist band to ensure they are not drinking
- No pure spirits allowed pre mixes are fine.
- Please arrive at the meet point 15 minutes prior to cruise our amazing crew will collect you and help you carry your drinks!
- White sole shoes only please or you can opt for bare feet , the boat is very safe and clean
- Please feel free to bring decorations
- BYO food and Drinks welcomed
- Tea, Coffee, filtered water all provided
- No red wine, please
- We provide all utensils, cutlery, crockery
- Please bring your towel and sunscreen
- We love snapping pictures of you having fun, if you prefer us not to please let us know!
- Good mood and fun is A MUST!
- Public holiday prices may vary
- Booking is confirmed with $500 deposit the rest can be paid off up to 3 weeks before the event
- If you need to cancel for any reason, we will offer you a credit or look at an alternative time/date
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is made – then that time and date is yours
- Wet weather policy – MV Life’s Good is a fully weatherproof vessel we cruise in all conditions. However, we want you to have the best time so in the rare event of relentless bad weather we may offer you an alternative arrangement
- Passenger numbers can be finalized 1 week before the cruise max 25 including entertainment personal
- Add ons can be added after booking subject to availability.