Looking for privacy in your own luxurious Catamaran?
Relax, unwind and enjoy a private cruise aboard Cruise Gold Coast’s luxury Catamaran ‘Life’s Good’…
Discover the Gold Coast waterways with memorable experiences.
Planning a special occasion, corporate event, executive’s day out or an unforgettable wedding? Cruise Gold Coast offers private cruises with long-lasting memorable experiences. Let our professional team organise your exciting event aboard our 40ft Catamaran loaded with all the luxuries to make your event a most enjoyable experience leaving you wanting more.
About the vessel
Cruise Gold Coast’s signature vessel ‘Life’s Good’ is a luxurious and private 40ft powered catamaran with the versatility and style for all occasions.
With a wealth of knowledge and operating for over 10 years owner and Skipper Mark Raff and his team ensure your every needs are met.
Whether that be a 2hr sunset or sunrise cruise, up to a full day of cruising as a private cruise, wedding, anniversary, Executive’s day out or just a fun day with mates frolicking in the water behind the boat or soaking up the sun onboard up on the extra large bow with a drink in hand we are here to enhance your event experience.
Cruises start from 1hr up to 7hrs and an overnight experience can be arranged. Licensed to carry 25 guests inshore and 8 guests offshore ‘Life’s Good’ is the perfect entertainer featuring all the luxuries and the added value of being able to BYO food and drinks at no surcharge to keep costs to a minimum.
Or simply order from our decadent online catering menu. All cruises will have crew on hand to be at your service and additional hire items including Kayaks, Stand Up Paddleboards and Fishing Rods are available as well as ice, water, soft drinks and juice to purchase.
‘Life’s Good’ is your luxury entertainer skippered by a passionate owner/ operator.
In order to make your day even more outstanding and unforgettable you can order a number of additional services from us
- BBQ hire with BYO food $70
- BBQ hire food supplied $70 + $18pp
- Transport bus, limo, $POA
- Pick up from your private jetty – included in your booked time
- Party set up – make it obvious -from $50
- Private chef $50 p/h
- its your day! all our cruises are tailored for you! let us know your wishes and we will do our best – Nothing to complicated – Try us!
- Buffet style catering from $45pp see our catering menu
Good to know
Important to know before you board.
- MV Life’s Good is hired with Skipper and crew
- Life’s Good caters for any age – Underage will be required to wear a wrist band to ensure they are not drinking
- No pure spirits allowed pre mixes are fine.
- Please arrive at the meet point 15 minutes prior to cruise our amazing crew will collect you and help you carry your drinks!
- White sole shoes only please or you can opt for bare feet , the boat is very safe and clean
- Please feel free to bring decorations
- BYO food and Drinks welcomed
- Tea, Coffee, filtered water all provided
- No red wine, please
- We provide all utensils, cutlery, crockery
- Please bring your towel and sunscreen
- We love snapping pictures of you having fun, if you prefer us not to please let us know!
- Good mood and fun is A MUST!
- Public holiday prices may vary
- Booking is confirmed with $500 deposit the rest can be paid off up to 3 weeks before the event
- If you need to cancel for any reason, we will offer you a credit or look at an alternative time/date
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is made – then that time and date is yours
- Wet weather policy – MV Life’s Good is a fully weatherproof vessel we cruise in all conditions. However, we want you to have the best time so in the rare event of relentless bad weather we may offer you an alternative arrangement
- Passenger numbers can be finalized 1 week before the cruise max 25 including entertainment personal
- Add ons can be added after booking subject to availability.