Packages & Pricing
make it the party everyone raves about
make it the party everyone still talks about next year
christmas party time?
What better way to spend your Christmas and New Year’s than by escaping for the day/night on your own private yacht? Imaging the soothing luxury that a crewed charter boat can offer whilst cruising around the Gold Coast waterways, bays and islands of your choice. You, your family and friends will love the QLD summer out on the water.
CruiseGC Offers the opportunity to enjoy a tranquil cruise for a Christmas or New Year. Either seek out the action or escape the crowds to a secluded anchorage or island where luxurious lunches, dinners and private parties can be provided to your taste. Life’s Good is your own private Cruiser That can accommodate up to 25 guests – perfect for a Day on the water or pre Christmas staff party. Your private charter can also offer an array of extras including fishing equipment, Inflatables, Kyaks ETC so you and your guests can enjoy some action or merely relax in the sun.
Does your team deserve a reward for their hard work? Celebrate your work Christmas party on a private cruise! Cruise in privacy…and class.
We offer a variety of themes Christmass buffets and catering options so everything is arranged for you and your team.
In order to make your day even more outstanding and unforgettable you can order a number of additional services from us
- BBQ hire with BYO food $70
- BBQ hire food supplied $70 + $18pp
- Transport bus, limo, $POA
- Pick up from your private jetty – included in your booked time
- Party set up – make it obvious -from $50
- Private chef from $50 p/h
- Organise the drinks $100 + Cost of selected drinks
- Buffet style catering from $45pp see our catering menu
All our cruises are tailored for you! let us know your wishes and we will do our best – Nothing to complicated – Try us!
Good to know
Important to know before you board.
- MV Life’s Good is hired with Skipper and crew
- Life’s Good caters for any age – Underage will be required to wear a wrist band to ensure they are not drinking
- No pure spirits allowed pre mixes are fine.
- Please arrive at the meet point 15 minutes prior to cruise our amazing crew will collect you and help you carry your drinks!
- White sole shoes only please or you can opt for bare feet , the boat is very safe and clean
- Please feel free to bring decorations
- BYO food and Drinks welcomed
- Tea, Coffee, filtered water all provided
- No red wine, please
- We provide all utensils, cutlery, crockery
- Please bring your towel and sunscreen
- We love snapping pictures of you having fun, if you prefer us not to please let us know!
- Good mood and fun is A MUST!
- Public holiday prices may vary
- Booking is confirmed with $500 deposit the rest can be paid off up to 3 weeks before the event
- If you need to cancel for any reason, we will offer you a credit or look at an alternative time/date
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is made – then that time and date is yours
- Wet weather policy – MV Life’s Good is a fully weatherproof vessel we cruise in all conditions. However, we want you to have the best time so in the rare event of relentless bad weather we may offer you an alternative arrangement
- Passenger numbers can be finalized 1 week before the cruise max 25 including entertainment personal
- Add ons can be added after booking subject to availability.
3 hour Private cruise (skippered)
Christmas themed grazing table
Water fun, inflatables, SUP, kayaks
A little bit extra
3 Hour Private cruise ( skippered)
Christmas themed buffet ( includes 2 meats + 2 salads + light grazing board
Fresh Seafood platter
Bottle of Champange
Water fun, Inflatables, Sup, Kayaks
The full package
3 Hour Private cruise ( skippered)
Private chef + BBQ
Transport from accomodation