Gold coast city lights & sunset cruise
Thursday night city lights & Sunset cruise
Contact us for availability - or groups of 10 or more
What to expect?
When you arrive 15 mins prior to departure time, you will be welcomed and checked on-board.
Please supply your ticket on arrival
After a short welcome and safety brief we will set off to catch the sunset.
Grab your BYO drinks and settle in for a relaxing afternoon with friends.
Multiple areas of the vessel accessible flybridge, relax on the bow, chill out and mingle on the deck or in the saloon
Your captain will take you North toward Paradise Point and Wave Break Island - look our for dolphins!
Get your cameras ready the sky puts on spectacular show for you.
As the sunsets, your captain will cruise you back to check out the homes of rich an famous and under the bridge ( tide permitting) check out Gold Coast City lights!
Good to know
Important to know before you board.
- MV Life's Good includes Skipper and crew
- Life's Good caters for any age
- No pure spirits allowed pre mixes are fine.
Restroom on board
Smoking allowed on Duckboard
- Please arrive at the meet point 15 minutes prior to cruise
- White sole shoes only please or you can opt for bare feet or slippers, the boat is very safe and clean
- BYO food and Drinks welcomed
- No red wine, please
- We love snapping pictures of you having fun, if you prefer us not to please let us know!
- Good mood and fun is A MUST!
- All cruise bookings are subject to Min passenger requirements
- If min passengers are not met for your selected day of cruise we will refund your ticket and/or offer you alternative day.
- Booking is confirmed after payment
- If you need to cancel for any reason, we will offer you a credit or look at an alternative time/date
- Wet weather policy - MV Life's Good is a fully weatherproof vessel we cruise in all conditions. However, we want you to have the best time so in the rare event of relentless bad weather we will offer you an alternative arrangement