Packages & Pricing
your special day
Everything organised except the bride and groom
your big day needs to be perfect!
Your big day should be a memorable one. Trust us, nothing is more special then the luxury of your own private catamaran. Cruise the pristine, calm waters of the Broadwater on-board “Life’s Good”.
Departing from Marina Mirage, Main Beach, come aboard our 40ft catamaran where in privacy and style you can celebrate your special day with spectacular sunsets and magical moonlit experiences.
Private charters are the perfect embodiment of everything you could want for a wedding venue. Elegance, style with a touch of glamour and romance. The team at CruiseGC have extensive experience in creating awe-inspiring settings for weddings on the water, As well as private Island weddings.
Let us make your Special Day memorable with private cruise with family and friends. Whether it’s a cruiser to transport you to a secluded private beach or Island, or a intimate ceremony on board, we will hep make you day memorable for all the right reasons.
In order to make your day even more outstanding and unforgettable you can order a number of additional services from us
- Wedding arch & decoration $poa
- land ceremony set up inc seating etc
- BBQ hire with BYO food $70
- BBQ hire food supplied $70 + $18pp
- Transport bus, limo, $POA
- Pick up from your private jetty – included in your booked time
- Private chef $50 p/h
- Special entertainment
Buffet style catering from $45pp see our catering menu
Its your day! all our cruises are tailored for you! let us know your wishes and we will do our best – Nothing to complicated – Try us!
Good to know
Important to know before you board.
- MV Life’s Good is hired with Skipper and crew
- Life’s Good caters for any age – Underage will be required to wear a wrist band to ensure they are not drinking
- No pure spirits allowed pre mixes are fine.
- Please arrive at the meet point 15 minutes prior to cruise our amazing crew will collect you and help you carry your drinks!
- White sole shoes only please or you can opt for bare feet , the boat is very safe and clean
- Please feel free to bring decorations
- BYO food and Drinks welcomed
- Tea, Coffee, filtered water all provided
- No red wine, please
- We provide all utensils, cutlery, crockery
- Please bring your towel and sunscreen
- We love snapping pictures of you having fun, if you prefer us not to please let us know!
- Good mood and fun is A MUST!
- Public holiday prices may vary
- Booking is confirmed with $500 deposit the rest can be paid off up to 3 weeks before the event
- If you need to cancel for any reason, we will offer you a credit or look at an alternative time/date
- Bookings are not confirmed until a deposit is made – then that time and date is yours
- Wet weather policy – MV Life’s Good is a fully weatherproof vessel we cruise in all conditions. However, we want you to have the best time so in the rare event of relentless bad weather we may offer you an alternative arrangement
- Passenger numbers can be finalized 1 week before the cruise max 25 including entertainment personal
- Add ons can be added after booking subject to availability.
The big day basics
Bride and Maids
3 or 4 hour Private cruise (skippered)
A little bit extra
let us organise
3 Hour Private cruise ( skippered)
Catering – Platters or buffet style*
Wedding decorations set up
All the way down the isle
The full package
3 Hour Private cruise ( skippered)
Off vessel ceremony set up ( island or park)
Archway and marquees
Catering on vessel
Transport for Bride and groom