Cruise Gold Coast offers a Magical Mystery Private Cruise A full day and night adventure touring the stunning Gold Coast Waterways.
- For 2 to 6 passengers enjoy your unique and very comfortable Luxury power Catamaran “Life’s Good” for 24 to 30 hours to Cruise Gold Coasts mystery waters! (Sleeps 8) Weekdays Price $5,450. This includes: All what is listed below and hours of cruising tour the first day. After your private breakfast the next morning, more hours of cruising as well as your other adventures. (Please add a 10% surcharge for weekends. Also refer the Xmas & New Year and public holidays surcharges)
- This is your cruise so the skipper will give you a cruise tour of your choice. There are a few suggestions below in ITINEARY SUGGESTIONS, or we will make it a mystery cruise surprise for you!
- Overnight you will have the whole boat to yourselfs as it will be anchored. No Skipper or crew!!
- Two double bedrooms and a single room
- The boat is very comfortable in “Rain, Hail or Shine” weather. In Summer, Autumn, Winter or Spring
- If the weather is not perfect, or viewing ,”Life’s Good” has a fully covered back deck, encosed flybridge and leather seats in the saloon.
We can discuss more ideas when you contact us!
- Sail up past Paradise Waters, Budds Beach to Surfers Paradise while sitting down to enjoy a complimentary drink and the views of the city skyscrapers, the luxurious seaside mansions with the beautiful mountains scenery in the background.
- View Sovereign Island and see the mansions built there
- See all the beautiful boats moored at Marina Mirage and Palazzo Versace marina’s
- Watch the sun-set over the water while indulging in a cocktail, champaign and horderves
- Have the whole boat to yourselves with the skipper returning in the morning. Boat anchored very safely
- Watch the moon rising and glimmering over the water just after sun-set
- Watch the sun-rise first thing in the morning while having breakfast
- Have a swim at Wavebreak Island
- Have a go at fishing and use the live bait tank to keep it fresh
- Cruise North along Stradbroke Island to The Ramada Couran Cove Island Resort for a special lunch and then a private buggy tour accross the island to the surf side. Then for a walk to see the marine life and wildlife including wallabies, pelicans and sea eagles
- Cruise to Tipplers, Mclarens Landing and Dux. Maybe go further north to Millionaire’s Row and The Jumpinpin Bar between South and North Stradbroke islands
- Whale watching off-shore depending on the season. You will be sure to see many a dolphin in-shore anyway
- Free use of 2 Kayaks. Please ask so they can be brought
- Free use of Tender. (Usually a charge for this)
A complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) is included. Please feel free to discuss your alcohol requirements. We are licensed for BYO.
On ‘Life’s Good‘ we have a Fusion sound system complete with Blue Tooth connection. There are speakers on the flybridge, saloon and back deck that can be individually controlled for your personal music taste. The facilities in this magnificent catamaran will ensure your comfort and enjoyment.
- Departure: Marina Mirage
- Cruise Experience: Wow, this will be your very memorable 24 to 30 hours. We will plan it together or as a Magical Mystery Cruise adventure we will surprise you with.
- Food suggestions: Morning: Scrumptious cakes and fruit. Lunch: Lunch at Couran Cove with a Full-service lunch worth over $50 each , or a Range of deli sandwiches with meat and salad, seafood platter and the rest. Your choice. Afternoon: Gourmet cheese & savoury platter with fruit. Soft drinks, Chocolates and snacks are all available on board. Dinner: To be discussed or a BBQ Full breakfast: then Morning and Lunch again if you wish.
- Drinks: Complimentary tea & coffee are included throughout the cruise. A complimentary beverage (champagne, wine, beer or soft drink) is included. Additional soft drinks may be purchased on board. We are licensed for BYO.
- What to Bring: BYO or we can plan it for you. (No red wine please), hat, sunscreen, warm clothing and a camera
There are numerous facilities & conveniences on ‘Life’s Good’ that you won’t all have on other boats.
- Room to move around and entertain in “Rain, Hail or Shine” weather
- Enclosed Flybridge, back deck with carpet, extended duckboard with rails & kayaks, room on bow to sunbake and just look at the waters
- Very comfortable leather seating in saloon
- Phone & computer charging facilities
- A Fusion sound system complete with blue tooth connection
- Fridge and deep freeze
- Cafe style Coffee machine
- Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
- Crockery & cutlery
- Two double bedrooms, one double single, fourth bed can be set up in Saloon. Also there is room to sleep undercover on back deck & flybridge.
- Bathroom and toilet facilities
- The Convenience of chocolates, soft drinks and snacks wheneve you choose
- Gas stove and oven…………..