Whats on board?
- Free WIFI
- 3 Bedrooms and 1 Bathroom, 4th bed can be set up in saloon
- Bathroom and toilet facilities
- BBQ Hire on the Duckboard
- Phone & computer charging facilities
- Gas stove and oven
- Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
- Crockery & cutlery
- Blue party lights in the water under the boat and around Flybridge makes for a very nice atmosphere for night cruises
- Large back deck
- Extended duckboard with rails, room on bow to sunbake
- Stand Up Paddle Boards, Kayaks, Inflatables and Fishing Rod Hire
- Room To Entertain
- Undercover Flybridge Enclosed with a hardtop for all weather cruising.
- All Weather Cruising, Rain, Hail or Shine
- Free TV and DVD Player
- Bluetooth Surround Sound System with separate and adjustable speakers on all the four entertaining areas.
- Outdoor Hot and Cold Shower on Duckboard
- Fridge and deep freezer + built in Eskies
- Cruises specifically designed for Internationals (for comfort and ease we can arrange Chinese, Japanese and Spanish language interpreters as part of our international crew).
- The tender can be hired to access the beach or just to explore! To be organised with prior notice.
Life’s Good has been specifically developed for the cruising and charter markets with the latest low drag, semi-displacement hull form giving high fuel efficiency and speeds of 15 to 25 knots.
A luxuriously appointed interior accomodates 6 to 8 people in 3 cabins. The bright and airy saloon also has a raised wrap around lounge and dinette and a galley layout that opens onto a large covered cockpit with freezer, rubish stowage, seating and BBQ.
Moulded stairs provide easy access to the spacious enclosed Flybridge with twin helm seats and contoured seating for another 6 people, plus a great wet bar. Luxury saloon with 360 degree views.
Highly spacious Interior for ease and comfort whilst cruising in all weather conditions.
3 beds for overnight stays or relaxing during private day cruises.
The Best Cruise Experience on the Gold Coast.
The Best Cruise Experience on the Gold Coast. ‘Life’s Good’ is moored at Marina Mirage, Pontoon D10, 74 Seaworld Dr Main Beach. A private pick up in the boat from most locations can be organised. Please contact us!
‘Life’s Good’ is a 40 ft Voyager catamaran. Powerful, but very quiet, twin 236 HP turbo engines with a comfortable saloon, back deck and fly bridge area to relax on. All the amenities and comforts are on-board.