The race that stops the nation, except cruisegc
Booking a cruise on Melbourne Cup day is perfect for businesses.
There’s a 32″ tv on board equipped with surround sound so you wont miss a second
Full buffet or Canapes provided + Glass of Complimentary Champagne for each guest!
Looking for privacy in your own luxurious vessel?
Relax, unwind and enjoy a private cruise aboard Cruise Gold Coast’s luxury Catamaran ‘Life’s Good’…
Discover the Gold Coast waterways with memorable experiences.
Planning a special occasion, corporate event, executive’s day out or an unforgettable wedding? Cruise Gold Coast offers private cruises with long-lasting memorable experiences. Let our professional team organise your exciting event aboard our 40ft Catamaran loaded with all the luxuries to make your event a most enjoyable experience leaving you wanting more.
Last chance to see the whales!!
The Whales arn’t going to watch themselves..
From May to November, these gentle giants of the ocean migrate along the coast. Join our crew and whale-watch on-board our luxurious catamaran. Free from crowded tour groups we offer more intimate experiences with these magnificent creatures and 360 degree views We can get you up close and personal. Our professional crew are there to assist in booking and managing your cruise for up to 8 people offshore.
Christmas / Holiday cruises
Christmas is coming book your staff party. Show your team you care by celebrating the end of the year aboard your own private charter boat!
Full party packages available or Create your own BYO
Sunrise / Sunset
What we do best!
- Double storey luxury powered catamaran.
- We are family owned and want you to feel like it too! We are fun, laid back and friendly and we like to make sure everyone has the most memorable time with us.
- Comfortable, luxurious and private, cruiser licenced for up to 25 passengers and 2 crew ( inshore) and 8 passengers and 2 crew offshore for whale watching or deep sea fishing
- Catering and chef for food while you cruise! – We have the most amazing caterers available and offer a range of menu options. You’re also welcome to BYO.
- Hire our extras for added fun! fishing rods, Kayaks, or try your hand at stand up paddle boarding with our extra hire addons
- 360 Degree views from both levels, join the captain up top and get a bird’s eye view of the spectacular Gold Coast!
- BYO drinks no surcharge – Bring your own drinks and store them in our built-in eskies
- Free use of beach activities – float around on our inflatables or give snorkelling a go! want some island fun! jump of board and enjoy games on the beach!
- All the facilities you need! Sound System with indoor and outdoor speakers, Bluetooth, 2 large eskies, restroom on board, TV, kitchen, coffee making facilities, fridge even 2 double beds( but you won’t need them)
- Bathroom facilities Below deck features a generous bathroom with vanity, toilet and a separate shower cubicle
- Cruise under the Sundale Bridge head into the famous Surfers Paradise canals and view the panoramic Hinterland mountains, and view the houses of the rich and famous!
Want something extra for your special event? Here at CruiseGC we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and a personalised touch.
Speak to our friendly team for help organizing extras for your special day/night.
Bathroom and toilet facilities
Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
Outdoor Hot and Cold Shower on Duckboard
Fully Weatherproof Rain, Hail and Shine
Extended duckboard with rails, room on bow to sunbake
We are A Full Service Experience!
Cruise Gold Coast’s signature vessel ‘Life’s Good’ is a luxurious and private 40ft powered cruiser with the versatility and style for all occasions.
With a wealth of knowledge the CruiseGC team ensure your every need is met.
Pristine waters, superb & sheltered, calm cruising. ‘Life’s Good’ is one of the Coast’s most popular, fun, and professional cruise operators.
Wonderful business to deal with, very professional, helpful and easygoing - they want you to have the best time. And we did! Thank you cruise GC for t...
Our family of 14 (including 4 children) had a WONDERFUL day out on the waters. MJ and Josh were kind, patient and so welcoming. Highly recommend this ...
Thank you so much for having us on board 'Life's Good' for our hens celebrations last weekend. We all had so much fun cruising with you guys & it was ...
Had such a lovely time on this luxury catamaran called Life's Good! Spent my 30th birthday cruising around with 23 of my close friends and the staff m...
Wonderful and warm personal experience - outstanding service and lovely boat - much larger and luxurious than I thought from the photos. Absolutely re...