Sunset Charity Cruise –Beyond Blue
We aim to provide free sunset charity cruises on our luxury catamaran, Life’s Good. The views that you will see are amazing. Mingle, make friends and network.
Looking for privacy in your own luxurious vessel?
Relax, unwind and enjoy a private cruise aboard Cruise Gold Coast’s luxury Catamaran ‘Life’s Good’…
Discover the Gold Coast waterways with memorable experiences.
Planning a special occasion, corporate event, executive’s day out or an unforgettable wedding? Cruise Gold Coast offers private cruises with long-lasting memorable experiences. Let our professional team organise your exciting event aboard our 40ft Catamaran loaded with all the luxuries to make your event a most enjoyable experience leaving you wanting more.
Click the image to be taken to a closer inside look at “Life’s Good” on Youtube!
What we do best!
- Double storey luxury powered catamaran.
- We are family owned and want you to feel like it too! We are fun, laid back and friendly and we like to make sure everyone has the most memorable time with us.
- Comfortable, luxurious and private, cruiser licenced for up to 25 passengers and 2 crew ( inshore) and 8 passengers and 2 crew offshore for whale watching or deep sea fishing
- Catering and chef for food while you cruise! – We have the most amazing caterers available and offer a range of menu options. You’re also welcome to BYO.
- Hire our extras for added fun! fishing rods, Kayaks, or try your hand at stand up paddle boarding with our extra hire addons
- 360 Degree views from both levels, join the captain up top and get a bird’s eye view of the spectacular Gold Coast!
- BYO drinks no surcharge – Bring your own drinks and store them in our built-in eskies
- Free use of beach activities – float around on our inflatables or give snorkelling a go! want some island fun! jump of board and enjoy games on the beach!
- All the facilities you need! Sound System with indoor and outdoor speakers, Bluetooth, 2 large eskies, restroom on board, TV, kitchen, coffee making facilities, fridge even 2 double beds( but you won’t need them)
- Bathroom facilities Below deck features a generous bathroom with vanity, toilet and a separate shower cubicle
- Cruise under the Sundale Bridge head into the famous Surfers Paradise canals and view the panoramic Hinterland mountains, and view the houses of the rich and famous!
Want something extra for your special event? Here at CruiseGC we pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and a personalised touch.
Speak to our friendly team for help organizing extras for your special day/night.
Corperate & Executive days
Hens parties done right!
Sunset / Sunrise Cruises
Private cruise Just for fun
Anniversary & celebrations
Christmas & New Year cruises
Ash Scattering services
Bathroom and toilet facilities
Tea and coffee making facilities & filtered water
Outdoor Hot and Cold Shower on Duckboard
Fully Weatherproof Rain, Hail and Shine
Extended duckboard with rails, room on bow to sunbake
We are A Full Service Experience!
Cruise Gold Coast’s signature vessel ‘Life’s Good’ is a luxurious and private 40ft powered cruiser with the versatility and style for all occasions.
With a wealth of knowledge the CruiseGC team ensure your every need is met.
Pristine waters, superb & sheltered, calm cruising. ‘Life’s Good’ is one of the Coast’s most popular, fun, and professional cruise operators.
Wow this is a wonderful sunset cruise on a Sunday arvo Well done to Mark & his crew who are absolute champions providing this for Beyond Blue Charity Highly recommend you check out these cruises Lisa & Grant
What can I say, Mark and Gordon looked after us from the minute we arrive on the boat. My wife wanted to give me something special after a really sad Christmas with losing my Dad. She knows how the water relaxes me and it did...More
This is a great way to spend a few hours on any day but today was glorious. We met at marina mirage and from the moment we stepped on board we knew we were in for a great cruise. Friends from Hong Kong had booked...More
AMAZING cruise!! If I could give it more than 5 stars I would! Everything from the bookings team to the crew and the boat is brilliant! My friend had ...
I had the honour of being on-board "Life's Good" for their Charity Sunset Cruise to help raise funds and awareness around mental health & Beyond Blue....
What a wonderful sunset cruise and very much needed good cause for Beyond Blue. Thanks Mark & Missy my guests and I had a lovely time, shame about t...
Brilliant 40th Birthday Cruise. 4 children loved it too. Special time relaxing on board with champagne and cruising around. And Mark found the preciou...
About a month ago we went on a 6 hour cruise for my friends hen party, on Life’s Good! It was excellent the staff and boat were fantastic. It was su...